El futuro llama a la puerta. La sociedad, la tecnología, la forma de vida…todo está en constante evolución, incluso la forma de construir viviendas. Es ahí cuando surge el modelo de casa prefabricada…¿Qué son exactamente? Son hogares construidos mediante la combinación y unión de módulos o bloques completos que se unen. Ello permite la personalización de tu futura morada con cualquier diseño que puedas imaginar.
España es un país donde se está empezando a implementar este modelo de construcción y tiene detractores y partidarios. ¿Qué ventajas tienen las casas prefabricadas?
Society, technology, way of life … everything is constantly evolving, including the way to build houses. That’s when the prefabricated house model comes up. They are homes built through modular combination of complete blocks that come together. This allows the personalization of your future home with any design you can imagine.
Spain is a country where this model of construction is beginning to be implemented and has detractors and supporters. What are the advantages of prefabricated houses?
– Time: Choosing a prefabricated house, you will have times completely different to the traditional construction. Having your house in four months is a real possibility. Building as we know it would be the end of a course that starts in the factories. This saves time and makes the costs cheaper and more stable, with no variation in terms and prices, as is usual in traditional buildings. The prefabricated houses, unlike the traditional brick houses, are made with pieces of concrete, steel, or wood, materials made in industries.
– Lowest price: Being elaborated to optimize materials and time, the cost is more affordable: The industrialized work is cheaper than old construction, but you shouldn’t trust those who defend that is much cheaper. What mainly marks the value of a house is how much is the square meter in the area where the house is going to be built.
– Energy saving: The materials that make up the prefabricated houses minimize the waste generated in the production so they respect the environment. In addition, being modern buildings, are designed to be much more energy efficient, which is great news for the customer’s economy. In this case, there is a big difference with respect to a traditional home.
– Customization: Not only because it is created by blocks. The fact of being houses adapted in a unique way to each land requires that manufacturing be unique. There will never be two identical prefabricated houses.
– Maintenance: Depending on the materials from which it is made, it will require more or less exhaustive care. If you choose a wooden house, besides being prettier, it is more expensive. It is an element that requires special attention and maintenance, because it suffers with changes in temperature, humidity and inclement weather.
– Land: The location where the house is finally located is one more expense to take into account. This will condition the disposition of your new home, which must adapt to the plot in question where it will be built. The urban land is more expensive than the rustic, but this second has the condition that the raised house must be respectful with the environment and with the surrounding environment.
Fuentes / Sources: